It has become apparent over the past 6 months, that as...
Our Asset Management System ensures that we use the same datasheets and calibration processes every time, regardless of which lab your unit is in, or which tech and asset are working on it. It is the foundation of QualiCal’s comprehensive calibration quality system. It is used by every technician on every job – whether in our facilities or at your site – for the documentation, tracking and control of the calibration and repair processes.
Communication is absolutely crucial to a trusting relationship. At no additional cost, our customers have access to all their information through our Portal, Online, 24/7. We keep you informed throughout the entire calibration process – before, during and after you have received the instrument back.
Monitor Your Equipment
- Traceable compliance with regulatory requirements and quality systems.
- Monitor all your equipment throughout the calibration or repair process, regardless of which vendor is doing the work.
- Track the progress of your equipment currently in the lab.
- Access and download datasheets and certificates from anywhere, anytime – 24/7.
- Automatic notification of equipment due for recalibration, based on your own preset intervals.
Easy Document Access
- Your datasheets, certificates and asset listings are always available for viewing or downloading.
- Calibration intervals and maintenance schedules are set at intervals you select to ensure your equipment is kept current.
Safe, Secure Document Storage
- Safe, secure, off-site archive of your documentation.
- No need to worry about your records being lost or destroyed.
Maximize Your Compliance with Quality Standards
- Peace of mind that all of your data is certified to comply with the strictest quality standards.
- All of our datasheets are controlled, standardized documents.
- Transcription errors are eliminated, since every report and certificate is produced from a unified database.
- Certificate and data storage, so your quality program will pass audits with flying colors!